Tin Roof Anchor – Fall Arrest
$149.00 + GST
The SKYPRO top mount fall arrest anchor point is the perfect non-invasive height safety solution for most tin roof profiles including: corrugated, cliplok and span-deck roofs.
Fabricated from marine grade stainless steel and rigorously tested to the new AS 5532 standard, the anchor point meets exceeds the requirements for fall arrest and comes with a 10 year manufactures warranty.
– Suitable for both wooden roofs supported by wooden trusses or steel purlins
– Features a 16mm eyelet.
– Rated to 15kN for fall arrest in accordance with AS 1891.4
– Anchor plates are individually serial numbered for easy compliance
– Includes install instructions and engineers certificate
– Rubber pad beneath the plate provides a buffer between the roof and the anchor point making it 100% water tight.
All components and fixings necessary for the installation of the anchor point are included in the kit, however you will require a Gesipa Riveting Tool for installing the 7.8mm Bulb rivets.
If you require a quote for installation, please call SKYPRO on 1300 786 583